Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Game seems to 'skip', causing frozen frames and controls sticking. I like the aesthetic and the concept; just needs work on the execution!

squidly responds:

Yea that's a Flash problem, unfortunately. If you download the executable it runs at a crisp 60 fps.

Battleship War Battleship War

Certainly not terrible, however it does seem that it gets a bit laggy on the green grid screen when placing ships or selecting your firing spot.

Also, when you rotate a ship, it will go back to your pool if it can't properly rotate, so there can be a bit of trial and error with placing ships on the board.

Gameplay is solid, though. Classic battleship.

Dig To China Dig To China

A decent bit of fun, but unfortunately short. Not a bad way to spend ~30 minutes.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

I write this review on behalf of peace as peaceful giblets rain down from the heavens. This is the most peaceful game I have ever played, placing itself halfway between The Last Stand and Time Crisis, and giving itself a bounty of peaceful humor.

One of the best games on Newgrounds.

Cats astronauts EXTRA Cats astronauts EXTRA

An endless climber that adds some new features, but certainly doesn't change the game.

Overall, it's a fun little way to pass a little time. It combines- and refines- some features from other games similar to it, but overall it doesn't really change the formula. Well-made without pushing the boundaries, and some nice little charm.

Alchemystery Alchemystery

This game is refreshingly intriguing. It's not terribly difficult- I was able to understand each puzzle fairly easily- but it was fun, and it felt like a fresh experience compared to many games I've played.

The look is nice, but the framerate did take an occasional hit when there were a lot of objects on-screen. The music is fitting, but overall the sound is minimal. I wish there were more to the sound, but it doesn't really detract from the experience. Well done.

Motorjoust Motorjoust

Vectorkid spriting style? Check. (As in: River City Ransom style)

Crazy, well-implemented twists on two classic formulas (Excitebike and Jousting)? Check.

Originality? Double-check.

I can't say it's the most fun, but it is a fresh experience.

Good job.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks man! Glad you thought so!

-Wingy

simian.interface simian.interface

By far one of the BEST puzzle games I've played on Newgrounds in quite some time.

This is such a unique game, and I could imagine it on several platforms, most interestingly the 3DS. You accomplished something great, here.

A Pair Of Rocket Boots A Pair Of Rocket Boots

Overall, it just doesn't feel entire fleshed out. It has some great potential, to be sure, but not entirely a great game.
Thank you for using my music, by the way!

Monsters' Den Chronicles Monsters' Den Chronicles

Well, it certainly has a lot more personality about it than in previous titles, but I'm not sure if that's actually good or bad. It's nice having more classes, but I preferred the faster pace of the original, that also left far more to the imagination.

It is good, though, and I still enjoy it a great deal. I think my favorite might still be the second, though.