2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

Very well animated, and definitely an interesting take on the android age premise that I haven't really seen much.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

Trailed off a bit at the end, but holy crap what a Tails. Great animation, and pretty great humor.

REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

The music alone is fucking spectacular and earns this movie a high rating. Great animation for Madness, too (only so much you can really do).

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Game seems to 'skip', causing frozen frames and controls sticking. I like the aesthetic and the concept; just needs work on the execution!

squidly responds:

Yea that's a Flash problem, unfortunately. If you download the executable it runs at a crisp 60 fps.

Battleship War Battleship War

Certainly not terrible, however it does seem that it gets a bit laggy on the green grid screen when placing ships or selecting your firing spot.

Also, when you rotate a ship, it will go back to your pool if it can't properly rotate, so there can be a bit of trial and error with placing ships on the board.

Gameplay is solid, though. Classic battleship.

Dig To China Dig To China

A decent bit of fun, but unfortunately short. Not a bad way to spend ~30 minutes.

End Game [Full] End Game [Full]

Definitely not bad. Well composed, and soft, yet crisp and has pretty good work with sidechaining. Worth a listen or two.

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thank you so much!
Keep up your songs too man :)

Noicion Noicion

Now this is some old-school shit, right here. I fucking love it. Spectacular stuff, even with the mildly-shoddy mastering.

vondirac responds:

Thanks man! Mastering is something I definitely need to improve on.

Cane Swinging Cane Swinging

Some kickass take on technoswing? Don't mind if I do. This is some really quality stuff, among your best, in my opinion.

A Young Egyptian Queen A Young Egyptian Queen

Amazing.

I always found that skin tone to be the most desirable... not necessarily tan, but just a healthy glow... beautiful...