REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

The music alone is fucking spectacular and earns this movie a high rating. Great animation for Madness, too (only so much you can really do).

Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

COLOR

Going full on outrun with the crew, new?

Seriously, though. Synthpop/futurepop is amazing, and Savlonic is a stellar example.

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

What in the fuck?

This is pretty damn glorious. Probably also a great foretelling of the future.

Battleship War Battleship War

Certainly not terrible, however it does seem that it gets a bit laggy on the green grid screen when placing ships or selecting your firing spot.

Also, when you rotate a ship, it will go back to your pool if it can't properly rotate, so there can be a bit of trial and error with placing ships on the board.

Gameplay is solid, though. Classic battleship.

Dig To China Dig To China

A decent bit of fun, but unfortunately short. Not a bad way to spend ~30 minutes.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

I write this review on behalf of peace as peaceful giblets rain down from the heavens. This is the most peaceful game I have ever played, placing itself halfway between The Last Stand and Time Crisis, and giving itself a bounty of peaceful humor.

One of the best games on Newgrounds.

End Game [Full] End Game [Full]

Definitely not bad. Well composed, and soft, yet crisp and has pretty good work with sidechaining. Worth a listen or two.

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thank you so much!
Keep up your songs too man :)

Noicion Noicion

Now this is some old-school shit, right here. I fucking love it. Spectacular stuff, even with the mildly-shoddy mastering.

vondirac responds:

Thanks man! Mastering is something I definitely need to improve on.

Cane Swinging Cane Swinging

Some kickass take on technoswing? Don't mind if I do. This is some really quality stuff, among your best, in my opinion.

A Young Egyptian Queen A Young Egyptian Queen

Amazing.

I always found that skin tone to be the most desirable... not necessarily tan, but just a healthy glow... beautiful...