View Profile Reali-tGlitch

130 Movie Reviews

Very nice animation. Sadly short, but well made and great music.

Very well animated, and definitely an interesting take on the android age premise that I haven't really seen much.

Trailed off a bit at the end, but holy crap what a Tails. Great animation, and pretty great humor.

168 Game Reviews

Game seems to 'skip', causing frozen frames and controls sticking. I like the aesthetic and the concept; just needs work on the execution!

squidly responds:

Yea that's a Flash problem, unfortunately. If you download the executable it runs at a crisp 60 fps.

Certainly not terrible, however it does seem that it gets a bit laggy on the green grid screen when placing ships or selecting your firing spot.

Also, when you rotate a ship, it will go back to your pool if it can't properly rotate, so there can be a bit of trial and error with placing ships on the board.

Gameplay is solid, though. Classic battleship.

A decent bit of fun, but unfortunately short. Not a bad way to spend ~30 minutes.

363 Audio Reviews

Now this is some old-school shit, right here. I fucking love it. Spectacular stuff, even with the mildly-shoddy mastering.

CaseyMalessa responds:

Thanks man! Mastering is something I definitely need to improve on.

Some kickass take on technoswing? Don't mind if I do. This is some really quality stuff, among your best, in my opinion.

You reviewed mine, so may as well return the favor.

This is some truly spectacular stuff. Been a long time since I have heard such a quality melodic dubstep piece on Newgrounds. The mastering is a tad odd, with the emphasis on mid and high frequencies, as opposed to lower, but that's melodic stuff for you. I am definitely impressed!

Pandasticality responds:

thank you for your kind words, i love doing melodic stuff, il definantly do more in the future,
Thank you for your review, much appreciated.
- Pandasticality

1 Art Review

Amazing.

I always found that skin tone to be the most desirable... not necessarily tan, but just a healthy glow... beautiful...

I am Reali-tGlitch/Echo Ex Machina.. I have been making music officially since 07, technically since 04. Been through enough, still more to go through. "If you live, then there's something to live through." Digital Press Operator and entrepreneur in the

Christopher Castellore @Reali-tGlitch

25, Male

Digital Press Op.

Westlake High School (2012)

Seattle, WA