View Profile Reali-tGlitch

All 138 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

I suspected Diablo 2 would win...

and i was rite! cuz diablo 2 kicks ass. Kool flash.:)

Once again, best stick animation

Dusnt get ne better than this.

Perfect stick movie

I love this animation. Cant get better stick action than this(that sounded gay, lol. stick action...lol.)

This flash makes me not want to have sex...

lol. That was extremely funny, but sad in the end, sort of. I can only imagine what he was going through. It makes sense that he killed himself. The pressure was too powerful for him to bear. When it was going really fast, it kinda had a good beat to it.

Great effects.

When i finish school (in about 8 years, lol), u wanna make the animations and crap for the cutscenes on the screen? cuz im gonna make and repair pinball machines.

StupidHumorKing responds:

Hmm... I'll think about it.

I love it.

It was a great flash and worth every minute of loading. Very interesting. u should make more like this. Maybe a sequel...

U r the king of claymation!!!

ROFLMAO!!! That is funny as hell!!! Make more claymation, cuz u da best!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Worlds funniest flash movie ever! I swear!!! I was in a spelling bee once, but I won first, not last!!! Brqxllhdkjgkgalkelkjvlkdsjfjed skgjhdkghkgalkghdskfhehdhjgvhg hreuihgiuhagihgihewakshdgksdhg kdsahgewihdjshgurhiwkahkjhfdih qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqq-qrakfhdsakfhdsfks dhvihweivhiaheihkjfhalkhfahiow hefoiahihfeioahfdksahfewhiodhs vhggihrifhdsaifhsfoiewhif--- Business.

Good, but not too good.

The enemies could have at least put up mor of a fite, but it was a good flash overall.

Next Gen ipod commercial.

This should seriously be an ipod commercial. the guys look like it, and the music and style is excellent.

I am Reali-tGlitch/Echo Ex Machina.. I have been making music officially since 07, technically since 04. As Phrieksho I stream on Twitch and making gaming related content.

Christopher Castellore @Reali-tGlitch

28, Male

Digital Press Op.

Westlake High School (2012)

Seattle, WA