View Profile Reali-tGlitch

All 138 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

Made me cry:'(

Its sad. Beautiful flash with a great ending. Seriously made me cry at the seperation part. It does every time.

Pretty good

I like it. Luv the pyrotechnics. But, try to have better clarity of the sound next time, ok? But it was a good flash.:P

Piece o crap

Sorry about the summary, but MOST people on their first submission are at least able to make characters walk. And that elevator music became hellavator music because it was just so God dang ANNOYING. Anyways, it was better than some first submissions, I suppose.

It was good...

...but of course previews are never protected unless it is part of a movie that will have a sequel. However, it made me wait for the actual thing, so it was good.

Excellent flash!

Haha! lol. it was a good flash, but the megaman to samus? That was the worlds fastest sex change.

WTF

submitting the same movie 2 times isnt gonna change the score unless a bunch of noobs vote on it that no nothing of good flash.

i would stil protect it...

even though its not really a film. Its only talking about a film. Buts hella funny

Good

try to slow down the text a bit, okay? But it was good. I await the next episode.

Rocks!!!

I love this submission! I'm drooling for the next one to come out.
Cant wait fo the final battle in Anime style!!! Best ever sonic flash.

World's Best Sprite Movie!

The Summary says it all ! No lie! never seen anything better! I eagerly await the next installment.

I am Reali-tGlitch/Echo Ex Machina.. I have been making music officially since 07, technically since 04. As Phrieksho I stream on Twitch and making gaming related content.

Christopher Castellore @Reali-tGlitch

28, Male

Digital Press Op.

Westlake High School (2012)

Seattle, WA